Tuesday, December 15, 2020

To meet the LORD in the air

 

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another 

with these words.


Did you catch that?

Here are the simple points to that promise:

1. "the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,"

2. "the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

3. "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,"

4. "to meet the Lord in the air:"

5. "and so shall we ever be with the Lord."


Now you see why I share verses the way I do.

The Holy Spirit of God taught me how.

Only by taking Scripture, a word, or a phrase, at a time, can we really understand what is being said.

I did write about problematic prepositions from yesterday's post:

"The way the HOLY SPIRIT taught me to share BIBLE verses with you"

It seems, everything I was trained to do (precision in architecture and communications), everything I liked to do in the past (write, think, study, review, pray for discernment) has been put to good use by the LORD.

Before I became born again, I had no idea how to put all the gifts together.

It was only when I surrendered on 6 September 2019, that the floodgates of God's GRACE poured forth -- beyond measure -- assisting me, teaching me, guiding me, and protecting me, each and every single day, for the past 15 months.

But that only happened because I surrendered to God, completely, and looked upon Him as a kid, knowing nothing.

I was entirely teachable, for I had the heart of a five-year-old.

And I was patient, and persevering; quiet, and independent.

I liked figuring things out for myself.

More fun that way.

Finally, I can be the soul sleuth that I was, listening to the "prompts", following the "leads", checking the "clues", letting the Holy Spirit "guide" me, letting Scripture "speak", and coming to a "conclusion", based on all the "facts" I had.

What could be more factual than the WORD of GOD -- Scripture -- JESUS?

When you've come to this point, where you finally begin to understand, and marvel at the wondrous WORD of GOD, the Bible speaking to you, the LORD instructing you, answering your prayers even before you're done praying, and finally being able to piece things together, word by word, phrase by phrase, verse by verse, you can only smile, and wait for JESUS to take you up and "meet" Him "in the air".

For, after that, the world that's left behind will be so much different.

That's also why it's important I tell you all these things now, so your soul can rest easy, too, knowing GOD has ALWAYS been in charge.

All attempts at unseating the LORD JESUS, are futile.

The Bible says so.

Read the Book of Revelation.


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...