Friday, December 18, 2020

Spiritual road maps to the LORD

 

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


My friend defined it best.

He said, I was making "spiritual road maps" for people who need the LORD.

I just realized, after 39 blogs and 24 books, that's what I'd been doing all along.

Now, that phrase stuck in my head.

Spiritual road maps.

And I ask myself, shouldn't there be only ONE road map?

Why do I have 39 road maps?

Oh, because there are 7.8 billion people on earth.

So many different personalities.

Only the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD would know how to touch them all.

There are many ways to the LORD.

But only ONE Lord.

In my case, as a baby Christian, He coached me to just keep studying the verses, continue writing, and sharing -- creating the blogs as we go along.

He had a spiritual road map for me, too, so I can create spiritual road maps for others.

That was the whole objective for my existence.

It just came naturally, too.

For I liked studying many things.

I've had many jobs.

The Holy Spirit was merely tapping into my life's material.

I'd been so busy listening, studying, and writing -- guided by the Holy Spirit of God each moment.

And I look back now at all our creations.

Not that it's going to stop.

I follow SPIRIT.

Every step of the way.

We're here for YOU.


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...