Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Nothing to prove to the world


 1 John 5:19 
King James Version

19 And we know that we are of God, 

and the whole world lieth in wickedness.


That's what makes me relaxed.

What apostle John said.

Why fight the world?

Focus on JESUS instead.

He has already overcome the world.

It's just a matter of time, and the LORD will have His faithful taken up to Him.

Those who remain rebellious will have to be judged for their deeds.

Only Jesus can do that.

At a day, or hour, God chooses.

You see, when you start reading the Bible, TRUTH comes out.

While in the world, all sorts of lie go circulating about.

The devil has many devices.

Only JESUS has the truth.

He is the WORD of GOD.

And the Word of God is TRUE.

That's why I am relaxed.

That's why I haven't sold my soul to the world, and thus, the devil.

He is the prince of the world, after all.

Beware if you are addicted to the things of the world.

You must only focus on "things above".

Colossians 3:2 (KJV)

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


What is that, but JESUS.

He is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.

John 14:6 (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


I have nothing to prove to the world.

I am not useful to it, for I already made a stand.

I remain with God.

That's why the world made it especially difficult for me.

It tested my soul too many times.

Had lots of hits, and misses.

God knows my heart.

He knew I belonged to Him, no matter what.

I have nothing to prove to the world, for it seeks to destroy God's faithful.

If you are on the fringes of society, that says much.

Hang in there, endure, keep praying, keep waiting, keep watching, remain steadfast, remain faithful, keep reading the BIBLE, learn EVERYTHING of GOD.

For we may be taken up at any time.

JESUS did say:

Matthew 24:40 (KJV)

40 Then shall two be in the field; 

the one shall be taken, 

and the other left.


Since I first came across that verse on 14 January 2020, I knew the fight was finished.

Nothing mattered anymore, except that we right our hearts with God.

That we become born again, in water, and of the Spirit.

That we believe in Jesus.

That we ask for His forgiveness.

That we remain faithful to Him.

That we watch, because any one of us could be taken up, at ANY time, at ANY moment.

That we love GOD alone, and worship no one else but HIM.

That we become "spotless, and "blameless", before the Lord.

PURRfect, as the LORD is PERFECT.

Those are the things that concern me, not what the world thinks of me.

In God, I wait.


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...