Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Surrender to GOD now

 

James 4:7 

King James Version

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. 

Resist the devil, 

and he will flee from you.


Yes, that's the way to do it.

Surrender to God now.

Only in the LORD do we stand a chance in this world.

Only through JESUS can we be saved.

Only through the HOLY SPIRIT can we be taught everything about Jesus.

Those are the deep things I learned in 29 months of deep study, creating 39 blogs and 24 books.

It's no boast.

It's constant, consistent, daily, moment-by-moment work, serving the LORD.

And I LOVE every moment.

Only because I love GOD.

I am grateful.

And because GOD tasked me to write, and tell you.

In truth, it's quite easy, because I have the LORD in my heart.

Of course, the Holy Spirit is the head of all that work.

I am merely following "prompts" each day.

And now, my soul rests easy in the LORD, my tiny paw firmly clasped in the LORD JESUS' powerful hand, making sure I don't stray.

That's why I can relax, even as I'm alert for any false christs, antichrists, and false prophets -- those who don't love JESUS.

Those, we scratch.

We do have retractable claws, mind you.

What does it mean to surrender to God?

Well, what does it mean to "surrender"?

You give up your freedom to think for yourself.

You give God full access to your heart.

You follow His commandments.

You listen to every word, every whisper, every command.

You wait.

You watch.

You pray.

You listen.

Every fiber of your being is GOD's.

And when you surrender to the LORD, you will feel His love, guidance, peace, delight, and protection.

You will be armed for the battle (the word "babble" came out, but it's valid, too) against the many antichrists, and false prophets, populating your garden now.

Oh, but tiny as you may be, your lightness of being, your speed, your alertness, your faith, your sharp vision, and yes, those retractable claws, come in handy for would-be assassins, and ambushes.

And yes, we felines are POWERED by the WORD of GOD, by FAITH, and by LOVE for the LORD.

Who can beat a tiny defender of the Faith?

Would-be assassins scram.


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...