Sunday, December 20, 2020

The simplest approach to finding GOD

 

Jeremiah 29:13 

King James Versio

13 And ye shall seek me, 

and find me, 

when ye shall search for me 

with all your heart.


Perhaps, there was something I was doing right, no matter my many errors.

I just kept searching for GOD's TRUTH.

I could not accept any man's truth.

I needed to hear from GOD HIMSELF.

No matter how long it took.

And boy, did it take long.

Many born-again Christians tried to convert me in the past.

I noticed they'd "pounce" on me, when I was at my lowest.

That didn't work.

I stayed away from them.

God knew what approach worked best with His tiny creation.

He just let her.

That worked.

Pretty much how she'd "teach" others.

She just let them.

She didn't like the idea of putting ideas in their head, and confusing them.

She just liked the facts.

So she waited for God to show up.

He showed up, on a day she finally surrendered ALL knowledge to Him.

After truckloads of books, something remained elusive.

So God took mercy on her, and finally let His HOLY SPIRIT take the reins, and teach her.

From 6 September 2019 to now, the journey has been totally unlike any other spiritual journey she had taken.

On the same day, she was guided to start reading the BIBLE.

That opened the floodgates for God's Spirit to come through, teaching her about JESUS.

For what is life except to know about JESUS?

Only He knew how to live life that would please the FATHER.

PERFECT obedience.

JESUS showed us that.

He set the pattern.

We're all stumbling, and fumbling, on earth.

Many of us fell.

But through the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, teaching me ALL about JESUS, the lessons were priceless, and magnificent!

Now, all that matters is JESUS, and what He wanted done.

His enemy, the world, had receded in the background.

Now, I live in another world where CHRIST is.

I take instructions from the LORD only.

I didn't even need to be "converted".

When the Holy Spirit of God touches your heart, you drop all that is not of GOD.

It just became simple, and automatic.

Only the SPIRIT of GOD can do that.

Most of all, become like a child, knowing nothing, and yet wanting to know EVERYTHING.

That's my simple approach to finding God.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV)

4 Whosoever therefore 

shall humble himself as this little child, 

the same is greatest 

in the kingdom of heaven.


If nothing works for you, you really must approach God simply, offering Him your heart, and trusting Him with your soul.

Let Him take the reins.

Watch.

Wait.

Listen.

Be thankful.


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...