Monday, December 14, 2020

At ease with self

 

Psalm 1:2

King James Version

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; 

and in his law doth he meditate day and night.


Do you like cats?

If so, you'll like this blog.

Connecting CHRIST and cats.

Cats are such graceful creatures.

Private to the bone.

And inherently funny.

A subject of much fun, and joy.

Their built-in craziness comes naturally.

Only because we're relaxed with self.

Nothing to prove to the world.

Unconcerned about being measured by the world's standards.

For the world will surely measure me below par.

Not that it matters.

GOD is all that matters.

The world has made everything so complex.

But I like keeping things simple.

Even childlike.

As I keep saying, I walk, skip, and hop -- alongside JESUS -- holding tight to His hand.

And He allows me to do all that, amused at this overgrown kid who wants to know EVERYTHING about Him.

When your heart's that way, you lose all fear.

Your heart is laid bare before God.

It is only with God you can really relax anyway.

Yes, He wants you to fear Him, for we humans are stubborn and foolhardy.

At least cats learn fast.

That's why I like them.

They're cute, funny, and crazy.

So, it is with the persona of a cat, a simple, gentle, and private cat, that I will share with you what I learned from the Bible.

Alternately, I'm a five-year-old kid who trusts God completely.

I'm at ease with self.

I'm at ease with GOD.

My heart is PURR-fect with God.

I am a contented cat with God.

He has been mighty good, kind, sweet, loving, and merciful -- saving me from many mishaps.

And I trust Him with ALL my heart.

There's much SPIRIT and I wish to tell you in the next posts, so just keep reading, and learning.


2020 articles

2021 articles

2022 articles


Updated 23 February 2022


PEACE and CONVERSION

  Colossians 3:12 King James Version 12 Put on therefore,  as the elect of God,  holy and beloved,  bowels of mercies,  kindness,  humblenes...