Monday, May 30, 2022

BECAUSE i'm no scholar

 

1 Peter 2:2

King James Version

2 As newborn babes, 

desire the sincere milk of the word, 

that ye may grow thereby:


Thank GOD, I'm no scholar.

Otherwise, I'd have split hairs with other scholars.

There will be endless debates.

On everything.

I leave them to that.


I prefer going straight to the WORD of GOD.

The BIBLE tells me EVERYTHING I need to know.

In the clearest, and most peaceful manner yet.


I prefer listening to the HOLY SPIRIT.

He teaches me everything that matters to JESUS.

He's a precious GIFT from GOD.


I prefer praying to JESUS.

He answers really fast.

Especially to a childlike heart.

Sometimes, even before I've finished a prayer.


Before I write, I ask Him simple stuff like:

"What do You want to tell people?"

"What do You want written?"

"Which verse do I use?"


For my personal questions, I ask JESUS:

"What do You want me to do?"

"How do You want me to be?"

"How do I get through this?"


On my own, I'd be lost.

Only through JESUS, could I be of any use.

Do scholars turn to GOD?

Do they pray to JESUS?

If they did, I tell ya, the answers will be easy.

They won't need to write, or research, volumes of books.

They won't need to debate.

They won't have factions.

All the answers they need are in the Bible.

Honest.

And it's all so consistent.

Because:

Hebrews 13:8

King James Version

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, 

and to day, 

and for ever.


And He's the ONLY WAY I know HOW.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


His SPIRIT guides me all the time.

Who needs to be a scholar?

The TRUE born again trusts in the LORD alone.

Jeremiah 17:7

King James Version

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, 

and whose hope the Lord is.


Because I'm no scholar, naturally, I like to learn fast.

I like easy answers, to hard questions.

Here's what SPIRIT and I created for you:

SCRIPTURE proof

Man's QUESTIONS

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Png Img


DISTURBING the PEACE

  1 John 4:1 King James Version 4 Beloved, believe not every spirit,  but try the spirits whether they are of God:  because many false proph...